How do you get from HCMC to Can Tho?
How to Get from Ho Chi Minh City to Can Tho
- By Plane. Duration: 2 hours, 15 minutes. The quickest and simplest option to get from Ho Chi Minh City to Can Tho is to take a flight. …
- By Shuttle or Bus. Duration: 3.5 hours. …
- By Private Transfer. Duration: 3.5 hours, more with stops.
Can Tho Ho Chi Minh distance?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Can Tho to Ho Chi Minh. Your trip will be a total of 106 miles (169 km).
Is Can Tho worth visiting?
The main attraction of the area has to be the lively, colourful floating markets which take place at the break of each day, however, Can Tho has some other charms which make this city well worth a visit. Much like many areas in the south of Vietnam, Can Tho has two distinct seasons.
Can Tho to Ho Chi Minh boat?
The high-speed ship, with a seating capacity of 40 people, departs daily from the Ninh Kieu pier in Can Tho and from the Bach Dang pier in Ho Chi Minh City. The trip takes approximately three and a half hours to make trip, passing the Mekong Delta’s floating markets and fruit gardens along the way.
Can Tho to Ho Chi Minh bus?
Bus from Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) to Can Tho – Schedule / Timetable / Tickets:
|Bus Schedule – Ho Chi Minh to Can Tho||Departs in Ho Chi Minh||Arrival in Can Tho|
|Futabus (Phuong Trang)||17:00||20:30|
|Futabus (Phuong Trang)||18:00||21:30|
|Futabus (Phuong Trang)||19:00||22:30|
|Futabus (Phuong Trang)||20:00||23:30|
Can Tho famous for?
The city is famous for its floating markets, Buddhist pagodas, delicious food and fresh fruits and the beauty of the Mekong delta.
- Famous floating market in Can Tho.
- Mau Than Street.
- Tham Tướng Church.
- Ninh Kieu Tourist Market.
- Cai Rang floating market.
- Billiard Hall in Can Tho.
- Hairdresser in Mau Than – Cultural Experience.
Can Tho must eat?
What to eat in Can Tho?
- Sa Dec dry clear rice noodles.
- Cong cake.
- Cylindrical glutinous rice cake with magenta leaf.
- Duc cake.
- Hoi cake and Roasted Pork.
- Grilled escargot with pepper.
- Grilled banana in steamed sticky rice.
- Tam bi cake.
Can Tho in English?
Can Tho (or Cantho; Vietnamese: Cần Thơ) is the biggest city of the Mekong Delta, in Vietnam with an estimated population of 1.6 million in 2019. The name comes from “cầm thi giang”, river of poems. It is also referred to as “Tay Do” meaning “western capital”.
Can Tho floating market price?
Ticket price for Cai Rang floating market
You only need to hire boats or canoes from Ninh Kieu Quay or An Binh market wharf to get to Cai Rang floating market. Boat fares for Can Tho floating market are also affordable, only 150,000 VND (from An Binh wharf) and from 350,000 VND (from Ninh Kieu wharf).