How do I call a China number?
86 is the international code used to dial to China. 01086091111 is the local number you wrote. The national prefix was removed from the number.
How do I call Shanghai from Malaysia?
Dial the following to call Shanghai, China from Malaysia
- 00 – Exit code when making an international call from Malaysia.
- 86 – Chinese country code for inbound calls.
- 21 – Shanghai city code.
- 00 + 86 + 21 + Local Number – International dialing code format.
How do I dial a +86 number?
To call China from the U.S., just follow these simple dialing directions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 86, the country code for China.
- Then dial the area code (2–4 digits — please see a sample calling code list below).
- Finally dial the phone number (6–8 digit telephone number).
Is China a +86?
86 is the country calling code for China. China is a country on the continent of Asia.
Is WhatsApp banned in China?
China: WhatsApp was banned by in China by the government in 2017 and has not been unbanned ever since. … There are also reports that WhatsApp was banned in the country so that China can promote and uplift its homegrown app WeChat, which has now replaced WhatsApp in the country.
Which country has +85 code?
The Hong Kong country code 852 will allow you to call Hong Kong from another country. Hong Kong telephone code 852 is dialed after the IDD. Hong Kong international dialing 852 is followed by an area code.
|Hong Kong Toll Free||+852-964|
|Hong Kong Toll Free – CORP||+852-999|
How can I send a message to China from Malaysia?
To call China from Malaysia, dial: 00 – 86 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 86 – 11 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for Malaysia, and is needed for making any international call from Malaysia.
- 86 – ISD Code or Country Code of China.
- Area code – There are 346 area codes in China.
How do I make an international call to China?
Follow these steps to call China:
- Dial the exit code 011. This will let your carrier know you’re going to make an international call.
- Dial 86, the country code for China. This lets your carrier know you’re going to call China from the US.
- Enter the area code. …
- Dial the phone number.
How do I dial Beijing?
Get the details on dialing Beijing!
- Start off by dialing 011 – the U.S./Canada exit code.
- Next, dial 86 – the China country code.
- Then 10 – the Beijing area code.
- Finally, the Beijing phone number.
How much does a call to China cost?
Check Basic Rates Before Making International Calls
|Calls to:||AT&T Basic Rate||Verizon Basic Rate (Fios)|
What country code is 44?
Secondly, enter the UK country code: 44. Entering the country code will allow you to get through to any UK-based phone number.
How many digits is China phone number?
Other Important Information about China
China’s telephone numbers are made up of 12 numbers split into groups of 3. So if you’re going to make a call to China using a mobile phone, you should dial country code+area code+8-digit number.
Which country uses +86?
Telephone numbers in China
|Country calling code||+86|
|International call prefix||00|
Which country number starts with +86?
List of international country calling phone codes
|Country||Country Code||National Prefix|
Can I use WhatsApp in China?
In China, there are multiple local social media platforms. The most popular one is currently WeChat. Is WhatsApp blocked in China? Since September 2017, WhatsApp has been almost completely blocked in China.