What are the requirements for Philippine passport?
Passport Requirements for Adult New Applicants
- Confirmed Online Appointment (click here)
- Personal Appearance.
- Accomplished Application Form.
- Original and photocopy of Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) Authenticated Birth Certificate on Security Paper.
How can I get a passport in the Philippines 2020?
How to Get a Philippine Passport: 5 Steps.
- Secure an appointment online.
- Pay the Philippine passport fee at select payment channels.
- Proceed to the DFA office on your appointment date and time.
- Proceed to the Encoding Section for image capturing and fingerprint taking.
- Claim your Philippine passport.
How can I renew my Philippine passport online?
Requirements for Renewal of Passport
- Confirmed Online Appointment.
- Accomplished Application Form.
- Personal appearance.
- Current ePassport with photocopy of data page.
- Original PSA authenticated documents that will support the change of name. Marriage Contract. Annotated Birth Certificate.
How do I make an appointment to renew my Philippine passport?
Set an appointment at www.passport.gov.ph. Appear on the actual date of appointment and bring the complete set of requirements appropriate to your application.
How much is the fee for passport in the Philippines?
Passport processing fees for both new applications and renewal are as follows: Regular Processing – P 950.00. Expedited Processing – P 1,200.00. Penalty for lost and mutilated passports – P 350.00.
Is NBI clearance needed for passport application?
Applicants are requested to present NBI or police clearance along with the Voter’s Certificate).
How much is the payment for passport?
Passports applicants will need to pay PHP 1,200.00 for expedited processing and PHP 950.00 for regular processing. A PHP 50.00 convenience fee is charged by authorized Payment Centers on top of the processing fees.
What documents are needed for passport?
Documents required for a fresh passport
- Photo passbook of running bank account in any public sector bank, private sector bank and regional rural banks.
- A voter ID card.
- Aadhaar card.
- Electricity bill.
- Rent agreement.
- Driving license.
- PAN card.
- Landline or postpaid mobile bill.
Can I still use NSO in getting passport?
I have a Birth/Marriage Certificate from the National Statistics Office (NSO), not the PSA. Can I still use this when I apply for a passport? Yes.
Can I travel back to Philippines with expired passport?
No, you can’t travel back to your country on an expired passport if your passport expires while you’re away. In fact, if your passport is due to expire before the return flight to your country, you won’t be allowed to enter the country that you’re visiting in the first place.
Is there penalty for expired Philippine passport?
There are no penalties for the replacement of your expired passport.
What should I wear for Philippine passport photo?
“Medium” smile (no teeth showing) Collared shirt/decent attire. Both ears visible/both eyebrows visible (no bangs) Head scarf/veil for religious or health reasons allowed.
Do I need an appointment to renew my Philippine passport?
Appointment is required for this service. Click here to book an appointment. The Philippines has instituted the electronic passport (ePassport) system for all its citizens.
How many IDS are needed for passport application?
To get a passport, you need 1 ID and 2 supporting documents in addition to your NSO birth certificate and application form. Previously, 3 supporting documents were required, but now the DFA only requires 2.
Do I need birth certificate for passport renewal Philippines?
MANILA, Philippines — There is no need for holders of expired or expiring electronic passports to submit their birth certificates when renewing, the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) said.