|Company||Yearly Average Salary Range|
|Teleperformance||PHP 122,554 – PHP 1,880,407|
|Convergys Corporation||PHP 194,589 – PHP 1,813,590|
|Accenture||PHP 182,801 – PHP 946,873|
|Concentrix Corporation||PHP 181,714 – PHP 814,447|
Which BPO gives highest salary?
Wipro BPO has recorded a growth of 15% and boasts an employee strength of 112,000 as recorded in July, 2010. The company is one of the highest paying BPOs in the nation. Wipro BPO offers a salary package ranging from INR 1.25 to 11.91 Lacs per annum to their BPO employees.
What is the best BPO company in the Philippines?
- Accenture. Accenture is the Number One BPO company in the Philippines. …
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. …
- IBM. …
- Teleperformance. …
- Concentrix. …
- Sutherland Global Services. …
- Alorica. …
Who is the number 1 BPO in Philippines?
The top BPO companies according to revenue
|Rank||Company Name||2013 Revenue (in PHP)|
|1||Accenture Technology Solutions, Inc.||P32.49 billion|
|2||Convergy’s Philippines Services Corp.||P19.83 billion|
|4||JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A.-Philippine Global Service Center||P11.79 billion|
What is the highest paying call center job?
What are Top 5 Best Paying Related Call Center Agent Jobs in the U.S.
|Job Title||Annual Salary||Monthly Pay|
|Call Center Site||$64,182||$5,348|
|Director Call Center Agent||$61,388||$5,116|
|Call Center Operations Manager||$61,174||$5,098|
|Senior Call Center Manager||$58,256||$4,855|
Is BPO a good career?
The booming business process outsourcing industry is indeed a good career option for aspiring graduates and even for management students. … Said Mohan: “There are a lot of myths about the BPO sector, that it is a high stress job, it is boring, does not require in-depth knowledge or skills.
What is the salary of BPO?
|Aegis BPO salaries – 14 salaries reported||₹13,872/mo|
|Teleperformance BPO salaries – 12 salaries reported||₹19,226/mo|
|Sutherland BPO salaries – 12 salaries reported||₹16,759/mo|
|Tech Mahindra BPO salaries – 12 salaries reported||₹19,061/mo|
What are the top 10 companies in the Philippines 2020?
Philippines Top Companies List by Market Cap as on Jan 1st, 2020
- SM INVESTMENTS CORPORATION. World Rank (Jan-01-2021) …
- AYALA CORPORATION. World Rank (Jan-01-2021) …
- BDO UNIBANK. World Rank (Jan-01-2021) …
- MANILA ELECTRIC COMPANY. …
- JOLLIBEE FOODS CORPORATION. …
- PLDT. …
- SECURITY BANK CORPORATION. …
- ROBINSONS LAND CORPORATION.
What is the biggest call center in the Philippines?
Top BPO Call Center Companies in the Philippines in terms of revenue
- Accenture Inc. ( …
- Convergys Philippines Services Corp. ( …
- JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A–Philippine Global Service Center (P10.805 billion)
- 24/7 Customer Philippines Inc. ( …
- Telephilippines Inc. ( …
- TeleTech Offshore Investments B.V. (P6.978 billion)
What are the top 10 companies in the Philippines?
Here’s the complete list:
- Coca-Cola Beverages Philippines.
- Macquarie Group.
- NCR Corporation.
- BDO Unibank.
What is the first call center in the Philippines?
In 1997, SYKES opened its doors in the Philippines, becoming the first multinational call center to operate in the country.
How can I get hired in BPO?
How to get a BPO Job as a Fresher
- Polish your English, a BPO job is all about communication skills. …
- Master the answer to ‘Tell me about yourself’ …
- Remain calm and answer questions confidently. …
- Present yourself properly and follow proper etiquettes. …
- Trust your instincts and capabilities.
How many BPOs are there in the Philippines 2020?
There are over 700 BPOs in the Philippines alone – many of which specialize in the smaller, more agile needs of the SME/SMB market.
Is a call center job hard?
Call center life is hard work, but the hardest things in life are usually the most rewarding. … While it’s tough work, you will learn coveted skills and gain valuable experiences as a call center agent that can propel your career forward.
What is the call center capital of the world?
Ranging from startup companies with hundreds of staff, up to businesses with 1,000+ employees. Nevertheless, the Philippines still holds the title of being the ‘call center capital of the world’.
How many hours does a call center agent work?
May work part or full time, but most work less than 40 hours a week. Often work evenings. May work weekends.