In the Philippines, a Flight Attendant’s entry level salary ranges from P18,000 – P26,000 per month and may even go up to P36,000 to P54,000 per month for those highly-trained and experienced.
How much is the salary of PAL cabin crew?
Flight Attendants in Manila, Philippines Area Salaries
|Philippine Air Flight Attendant salaries – 2 salaries reported||Manila, Philippines Area||PHP 27,000/mo|
|Philippine Air Flight Attendant salaries – 1 salaries reported||Manila, Philippines Area||PHP 50,000/mo|
How much is the salary of a cabin crew in Cebu Pacific?
The typical Cebu Pacific Cabin Crew salary is Php 217. Cabin Crew salaries at Cebu Pacific can range from Php 19 – Php 350. This estimate is based upon 17 Cebu Pacific Cabin Crew salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods.
What is the minimum salary of cabin crew?
An IndiGo captain earns Rs 6.01 lakh every month for 70 hours of flying. Also, he earns Rs 7 lakh for 90 hours. Besides this, for cabin crew attendant, the salary has been increased to Rs 31,000 every month.
Air Hostess Salary.
|Job Category||Annual Salary(Rs.)|
|Cabin Crew||Rs.504,000 to 702,000|
|Customer Service Agent||Rs.360,000 to 432,000|
Which cabin crew are the best paid?
1. Emirates Airlines. Emirates is a really great airline to work for for a variety of reasons. With one of the highest paying salaries as Cabin Crew, this airline boasts wonderful benefits.
What job has the highest salary in the Philippines?
Top High-Paying Jobs in the Philippines for Fresh Graduates
- Medical Officer. high paying jobs in the philippines – medical officer. …
- Technical Support Representative. high paying jobs in the philippines – tech support. …
- School Teacher. …
- Call Center Agent. …
- Engineer. …
- Nurse. …
- Customer Service Representative. …
- Sales Associate.
What job has the highest salary?
25 Highest Paid Occupations in the U.S.
- The Methodology We Used.
- Anesthesiologists: $261,730*
- Surgeons: $252,040*
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons: $237,570.
- Obstetricians-Gynecologists: $233,610*
- Orthodontists: $230,830.
- Prosthodontists: $220,840.
- Psychiatrists: $220,430*
What is a good salary in the Philippines?
A person working in Philippines typically earns around 44,600 PHP per month. Salaries range from 11,300 PHP (lowest average) to 199,000 PHP (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
Do flight attendants fly for free?
Most airlines allow flight attendants to fly for free on what’s called “stand-by”. This means that as a flight attendant you get to use those free tickets if there is availability on the flight. The key thing to remember is that for many airlines these policies are based on availability.
What is the world’s lowest paying job?
25 of the Lowest Paying Jobs
- Parking Lot Attendants.
- Waiters and Waitresses.
- Maids and Housekeeping Cleaners.
- Automotive and Watercraft Service Attendants.
- Nonfarm Animal Caretakers.
- Manicurists and Pedicurists.
- Graders and Sorters of Agricultural Products.
- Hand Packers and Packagers.
Which job is best for girls?
The 15 best-paying jobs for women in 2018
- Chief executive. Number of women: 313,000.
- Pharmacist. Number of women: 147,000. …
- Nurse practitioner. Number of women: 129,000. …
- Physician/Surgeon. Number of women: 352,000. …
- Lawyer. Number of women: 337,000. …
- Physician assistant. …
- Computer and information systems manager. …
- Software developer. …
Which degree is best for cabin crew?
In order to be a Flight Steward & Cabin Crew, you may have to pursue the following mentioned course:
- Diploma in Cabin Crew Services & Hospitality Management.
- Diploma in Airline and Travel Management.
- Diploma in Tourism Management.
- Diploma in Hotel Management.
- Diploma In Aviation & Hospitality Management.
Can air hostess marry?
Air hostesses will be permitted to marry on condition that they have put in four years of service and – here lies the catch – that they do not get pregnant. … A proposal was put before a board meeting of Air-India and Indian Airlines, recently, to allow the girls to combine their flying careers with matrimony.
Which airline has highest salary?
Qatar Airways’ global presence makes it one of the highest-paying airlines in the world for pilots. The Qatar Airways pilot salary is an average of between $173,975 to $187,844 per year.
What is the monthly salary of cabin crew?
Cabin Crew Salaries
|IndiGo Cabin Crew salaries – 56 salaries reported||₹37,816/mo|
|Air India Cabin Crew salaries – 29 salaries reported||₹39,995/mo|
|Spicejet Cabin Crew salaries – 27 salaries reported||₹41,667/mo|
|Vistara Cabin Crew salaries – 12 salaries reported||₹50,000/mo|
How much salary does a cabin crew earn?
However, in the initial days, the salary can be somewhere between Rs 35-40k per month but it can go up to 6 figures in no time.