Go to “Settings” > “Change PC Settings” > “Time & Language” > “Region & Language.” Click on “Add a Language” and select “Thai.” This will add it to your list of languages.
How do I add a Thai keyboard to my android?
Add a language on Gboard through Android settings
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app.
- Tap System. Languages & input.
- Under “Keyboards,” tap Virtual keyboard.
- Tap Gboard. Languages.
- Pick a language.
- Turn on the layout you want to use.
- Tap Done.
How do I add a Thai keyboard to my iPhone?
Enabling the Thai Keyboard on iPhone and iPad Devices
- Step 2: On the keyboards overview screen, select ‘Keyboards’ again.
- Step 3: Select ‘Add New Keyboard’ and then choose ‘Thai’ from the list.
- Start Thaiping Thai! …
- You can now switch keyboards by clicking on the world symbol at the bottom of the keyboard grid.
How do I add a keyboard to my phone?
Go to Settings > System > Languages & input. Tap Virtual keyboard and choose your keyboard. You can switch between keyboards by selecting the keyboard icon at the bottom of most keyboard apps.
How can I add another language to my android?
How to change the language on Android
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Tap “System.”
- Tap “Languages & input.”
- Tap “Languages.”
- Tap “Add a Language.”
- Select your preferred language from the list by tapping on it.
How do you change keyboard settings?
How to change your keyboard
- Open the Settings on your phone.
- Scroll down and tap System.
- Tap Languages & input. …
- Tap Virtual keyboard.
- Tap Manage keyboards. …
- Tap the toggle next to the keyboard you just downloaded.
- Tap OK.
How do I enable multilingual typing on Gboard?
5. Multilingual typing
- Tap on the “G button” and then tap on the “Gear” icon to access Gboard settings.
- Here tap on “Languages” and you will see all the supported languages (over 120).
- Tap the button next to the ones you want to use to enable them.
- The languages will be automatically downloaded and available in Gboard.
How do I get my keyboard back to normal?
To get your keyboard back to normal mode, all you have to do is press the ctrl and shift keys at the same time. Press the quotation mark key if you want to see whether or not it’s back to normal. If it is still acting up, you can shift again. After this process, you should be back to normal.
How do you switch between keyboards on Iphone?
Switch to another keyboard
- While typing text, touch and hold or .
- Tap the name of the keyboard you want to switch to.
Can you connect a keyboard to an iPhone?
What you may not realise is that you can connect any external wireless keyboard to an iPhone or iPod touch via Bluetooth. … You can use any wireless keyboard, however we will look at pairing my iPhone to an Apple Wireless Keyboard.
How do I activate my Android keyboard?
To turn on your new Android keyboard, first open the Settings app. Scroll down to the System entry and tap this. Next, choose Languages & input. On the resulting page, tap Virtual keyboard.
How can I add another language?
How to Add a New Language to an Android
- Open Language and Input Settings. Open your App drawer from the home screen launcher on your mobile device. …
- Change Your Default System Language. Open “Language and Input Settings.” …
- Add an Input Language. …
- Add a Language Dictionary.
How do I add a Russian keyboard to my android?
Add Russian language
- On your Android phone or tablet, install Gboard.
- Open any app that you can type with, like Gmail.
- Tap where you can enter text.
- At the top of your keyboard, tap Open features menu .
- Tap More Settings .
- Tap Languages. Add keyboard.
- Pick Russian.
- Pick the layout you want to use.
How do I add a language to my Samsung keyboard android?
About This Article
- Open Settings.
- Tap General management.
- Tap Language and input.
- Tap Virtual keyboard.
- Tap Languages and types.
- Tap Samsung keyboard.
- Tap Add input languages.