What are the female names in Philippines?
Common Philippine female names
- Christina – A follower of Christ.
- Divina – Devine grace.
- Evangeline – Bearer of good news.
- Nieves – Snow.
- Perlita – Pearl.
- Blessica – To confer blessing upon.
- Mahalia – The Filipino version of Hebrew Mahala, means tenderness.
- Carmelita – The garden of Eden.
What are traditional Filipino names?
- Atay – liver.
- Diwa (f/m) – gift of god.
- Diwata – guardian spirit of nature in Filipino mythology.
- Eeya – generous and helping.
- Kulay-abo – gray.
- Ligaya – happiness.
- Luningning – brilliance.
- Luwalhati – glory, splendor.
Is Jasmine a Filipino name?
Jasmine (Persian origin) a Filipino flower.
What are the top 10 prettiest girl names?
Top Baby Girl Names
What is the most popular Filipino girl name?
Filipino Girl Names :
- Dalisay: The moniker Dalisay has a happy and whimsical feel to it, probably because of its association with the English name Daisy. …
- Analyn: The moniker Analyn is a combination of English names ‘Anna’ and ‘Lyn’. …
- Darna: …
- Rosamie: …
- Jasmine: …
- Blessica: …
- Mahalia: …
What is the most common girl name in the Philippines?
Top five most common names of female babies in the Philippines from 2012 to 2015
Who is the most famous Filipino?
Top 10 Internationally Famous Filipino Celebrities
- Manny Pacquiao. Probably the most famous Filipino in the world, professional boxer Manny Pacquiao is the only eight-division world champion which made him popular in the boxing field.
- Pia Wurtzbach. …
- Lea Salonga. …
- Charice. …
- Arnel Pineda. …
- Bruno Mars. …
- Apl.de.ap. …
- Vanessa Hudgens. …
Is Sanchez a Filipino name?
Sánchez is a Spanish family name.
What is the original name of Philippines?
Spanish explorer Ruy López de Villalobos, during his expedition in 1542, named the islands of Leyte and Samar “Felipinas” after Philip II of Spain, then the Prince of Asturias. Eventually the name “Las Islas Filipinas” would be used to cover the archipelago’s Spanish possessions.
What are common Filipino last names?
Most Common Last Names In Philippines
What are some pretty girl names?
Top 1,000 Baby Girl Names of 2020
What are popular Russian girl names?
Most Popular Russian Baby Names
- Sofia. Sofia is a name that enjoys popularity across the world, and is a firm favourite in Russia. …
- Anastasia. Anastasia is one of the prettiest Russian girl names and means ‘resurrection. …
- Maria. …
- Anya. …
- Alina. …
- Ekaterina. …
- Alyona. …
What is a unique girl name?
If you would like something pretty sounding, these unique baby girl names will fit the bill.
- Annalise. A combination of the name Anna and Lise, it’s simple, pretty, and unique.
- Brigitta. …
- Charmaine. …
- Constance. …
- Geneviève. …
- Lorelei. …
- Lucinda. …
What is the cutest girl name ever?
115+ Sweet Names For Girls That Are Cute as a Button
- A. Addison, Adley, Agnes, Amara, Amelia, Amie, Arabella, Aria, Aspen, Aubrey, Aurelie, Ava, Avery.
- B. Bailey, Beatrice, Bexley, Birdie, Braelynn, Brea, Bree, Brinley, Brooklyn.
- C. Callie, Cecily, Chloe, Clara, Colette, Cora.
- D. …
- E. …
- F. …
- G. …
What are the top 10 prettiest girl names Indian?
Check the list and find out which name suits your little girl the best.
- Aadhya (first power)
- Aanya (limitless)
- Aarna (Goddess Lakshmi)
- Advika (world)
- Bhavna (purity)
- Brinda (tulsi)
- Binita (modest)
- Chhaya (life)