How much does a SIM card cost in Vietnam? The SIM card itself costs about 50,000 VND (~$2.50). You’ll generally purchase your Vietnam SIM card as part of a mobile data package that will give you anywhere from 5GB – 30GB of data and cost between 150,000 – 300,000 VND ($6.50-$15).
Where can I buy a Viettel SIM card?
Official Mobile Network Stores (Viettel, Vinaphone, Mobifone)
- Viettel. 166C-D-E Tran Hung Dao, District 1. 174 Tran Quang Khai, District 1. …
- Vinaphone. 12/1 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, District 1. 80B Nguyen Du Street, District 1. …
- Mobifone. 80 Nguyen Du, District 1 (next to the Saigon Central Post Office)
Can I buy a SIM card at Ho Chi Minh airport?
If you are looking where you can buy a sim card in Ho Chi Minh City you should only purchase from reputable suppliers at their shops or kiosks. I recommend buying from Viettel or Mobiphone at their locations inside the city or their Kiosk inside the airport.
Which is the cheapest SIM card?
If your budget is Rs 200, and want the cheapest data plan, then here is your answer.
- 1.1 Reliance Jio 98 Plan.
- 1.2 Reliance Jio 149 Plan.
- 1.3 Airtel 149 Plan.
- 1.4 Idea 159 Plan.
- 1.5 Vodafone 159 Plan.
- 1.6 Airtel 159 Plan.
- 1.7 BSNL Rs 171 Plan.
- 1.8 Reliance Jio 198 Plan.
How can I register my Viettel SIM?
Register the data by texting “Activation code” to 191. For example, if you want to register 1.5 GB data, simply texting “Dmax” to 191. Cancel the data by texting “Huy” to 191. Check the current data by texting “KTTK” to 191.
Which SIM card is best for internet?
Here are the Best Mobile SIM Card Networks in India offering high 3G, 4G internet speeds, good coverage and great offers.
- Airtel. Airtel is one of the biggest cellular networks in India. It’s services like My plan and Airtel Money is quite popular. …
- Jio. Reliance Jio is said to be the world’s biggest startup with over Rs.
What phones work in Vietnam?
Local SIM cards can be used on most unlocked phones from Europe, Asia and Australia and some unlocked phones from North America. The three largest Vietnamese phone providers – Viettel, MobiFone and Vinaphone – account for 90% of Vietnam’s mobile phones and have booths at the Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi airports.
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Vietnam?
For two weeks in Vietnam (assuming you are flying rather than relying on the overnight buses), you can expect to pay about $550. If you have the right credit card, you can save a fair amount of money on hotels.
Which SIM card is best in Vietnam?
Vietnam SIM Cards FAQ
We think the best SIM card in Vietnam is Viettel. They are the Vietnamese mobile carrier with the largest network and best coverage.
Can I wear shorts in Vietnam?
Vietnam is a conservative country, so it’s important to dress conservatively while traveling around the country. The dress code is a little more relaxed in major cities, but don’t wear short-shorts, low-cut tops or revealling dresses to the local fish market.
Which data plan is cheapest?
Check The Cheapest Data Plans Offered By Jio, Airtel And Vodafone
- Reliance Jio. Jio provides users with cheap internet plans at Rs. 11 and Rs. The Rs. …
- Vodafone Idea (Vi) The cheapest data plans offered by Vi are Rs. 16 and Rs. The Rs. …
- Airtel. Airtel provides users with cheap internet plans at Rs. 48 and Rs 78. The Rs.
What is the cheapest prepaid SIM card?
Optus Prepaid Epic Data – $40 SIM
- Optus Prepaid Epic Data – $40 SIM.
- 50GB Data.
- Starter Pack.
- Deal: Flash Sale – $40 SIM for $15! Offer ends 6 July 2021. Activate on Optus Prepaid Epic Data within 30 days of purchase.
Which is the No 1 SIM in world?
Top 20 Operators by Growth / Revenue
|Rank||Telecom Operator||YoY Growth|
|3||America Movil Group||7%|
How do I reload Viettel data?
Balance check is *101# for main account and *102# for bonus account. To top-up by voucher, type *100*<voucher PIN>#. The vouchers can be aquired all around town, just look for the Viettel logo. Be aware that Viettel sends a lot of advertising SMS.
How do I register for 4G?
For Android Devices (Google Operating System):
- Go to “Settings”
- Select “Wireless and Networks” or “Connections”
- Then select “Mobile Network”
- Opt for “4G/3G/2G auto” or “GSM/WCDMA/LTE auto”
- Select “4G or LTE”
How do I check my VinaPhone balance?
- Tourist SIM: Prepaid Vinacard 199,000 VND(9$)
- To check your account balance: *101#
- To check remain data capacity: *102#
- To choose: Bid data(3G/4G network per month) and Speed(only 4G per month)