How do I top up my AIS data?
Access the my AIS App. Choose to pay, bill or top-up. Select the method of payment Rabbit LINE Play. Switch to AIS Now!
How can I recharge my AIS SIM card?
How can I recharge AIS prepaid mobile top up in Thailand?
- First, fill in the AIS mobile phone number you would like to recharge.
- Then choose the amount you want to recharge. …
- Now you have to decide how you want to pay for your AIS prepaid recharge.
How do I top up my SIM card in Thailand?
Top up Thailand
- Fill in the mobile phone number you want to Top up.
- Choose an amount you want to recharge.
- Decide how you want to pay: credit card (Visa, MasterCard), direct banking or Paysafecard.
- Within seconds your chosen mobile phone in Thailand will be recharged and ready to use.
How do I check my Thai AIS balance?
Enter this number in your phone and dial:
- Dtac Trinet Balance.
- AIS Balance. Press Dial : *121#
- True Move Balance.
Where can I buy load for AIS SIM2Fly?
Where Can I Top Up Credit and Data for my SIM2Fly SIM?
- Reloading an AIS SIM2Fly sim data roaming sim can be done online at MobileTopup.com. …
- As the SIM2Fly is a prepaid sim, you can top up up your SIM2Fly SIM card while abroad at MobileTopup.com.
- To check your remaining data balance dial:
- To check your SIM registration dial:
- The Asian SIM covers:
- The Europe & US SIM covers:
How do I check my AIS data?
With *121# you can check your balance and data package balance. You may need to call the 12Call call center to get your notifications in English.
Can I load AIS SIM using GCash?
You can now reload any prepaid AIS SIM2Fly with Pesos (₱) using BPI, BDO, GCash, Palawan Express, Cebuana Lhuillier, and M Lhuillier through our PH Sim Loader! Start a chat now.
How do I find my AIS number?
To: Check your number please dial *545# then call.
How do I activate eSIM AIS?
An eSIM is a digital SIM that allows you to activate a cellular plan from your carrier without having to use a physical, plastic nano-SIM card.
Set up your cellular data roaming plan with eSIM2Fly
- Go to Settings > Cellular.
- Tap Add Cellular Plan.
- Use your iPhone to scan the purchased eSIM QR code.
Which SIM card is best in Thailand?
Why is Tourist SIM 599 the best sim card package for Thailand tourists?
- The most popular Thai SIM from the most popular company (TrueMove).
- 599-baht one-time purchase.
- 8 GB of high-speed Internet (2 GB more than DTAC/AIS)
- 50 baht (50 minutes) of free calls.
- Countrywide cellular/4G coverage.
How do I register my AIS Internet package?
Add on Data Plans
(Check credit with *121# ) Press the USSD code as shown to apply. You will get an SMS upon success. (you can also sign up in my ais app)
How do I transfer credits to AIS Thailand?
- Dial * 7 0 0.
- Press ‘1’ to choose “Balance Transfer service”
- Enter the 10-digit AIS One-2-Call! number you wish to transfer balance to.
- Enter the transfer amount in increments of ten. For example, 10, 20, 30 Baht. Maximum 100 Baht.
- Follow the instructions to the end.
How do I extend my AIS validity?
To extend your validity via USSD codes:
- AIS. Add 10 Baht credit for 30 Days Validity. …
- DTAC – Extend your validity for up to 365 days at a cost of 2 Baht per month. Press : *113*30*9# for 30 days extension. …
- TrueMove H – “Quick Add” Extend your validity for up to 365 days at a cost of 2 Baht per month.
How do I borrow money from AIS?
How to apply
- Press *919#
- Press *937*1# – 40 Baht borrowed from your next topup.
How do I activate my AIS SIM card in Thailand?
- Package includes:
- Start-up: 1) Insert SIM to phone. 2) To activate SIM, please call *120. …
- To make an international call, please dial: 003 + Country Code + Area Code + Number.
- Check Balance: Call *121#
- Top-up: 1) Visit nearest AIS Shop, 7-11 or Family Mart in Thailand. …
- Add-on data package: