How do I top up AIS in Thailand?
How does Recharge work?
- Mail AIS.
- Call 1175 from your AIS number in Thailand.
- Call 661 175 from any other phone.
- Call 0066 1175 from abroad.
- Visit the AIS website.
- Visit the AIS Facebook page.
How do I recharge my international SIM card?
How to recharge an intenational number from India?
- First you have to choose the other country that you want to do international mobile recharge to from India.
- Select the country.
- Choose the amount you want to recharge.
- Finally, you pay for your recharge. …
- The top-up is immediately sent to the international mobile phone.
How do you put money on your SIM card?
How can I add money to my SIM card? Usually, you can purchase a prepaid SIM card with money on it – in the package amount that you choose. If your credit runs low and you need to add more money to your SIM, you can do this at a mobile store or post office.
How can I recharge my Thai mobile number from India?
How to recharge prepaid sim card phone in Thailand from India?
- First, fill in the Thai phone number you want to recharge from India. …
- Second, choose a top up amount you want to send to a mobile in Thailand from India. …
- At last, all you have to do is pay for the Thai mobile recharge.
Where can I buy load for AIS SIM2Fly?
Where Can I Top Up Credit and Data for my SIM2Fly SIM?
- Reloading an AIS SIM2Fly sim data roaming sim can be done online at MobileTopup.com. …
- As the SIM2Fly is a prepaid sim, you can top up up your SIM2Fly SIM card while abroad at MobileTopup.com.
- To check your remaining data balance dial:
How do I add money to my AIS account?
- Dial * 1 4 0 and press ‘1’ to choose “Balance Transfer service”
- Enter the 10-digit AIS One-2-Call! number you would like to transfer balance to.
- Enter the transfer amount in increments of ten. For example, 10, 20, 30 Baht. Maximum 100 Baht.
- Follow the instructions to the end.
How can I top up my phone online?
How Do I Top Up My Phone Online?
- Start by selecting your UK mobile provider and the amount of call credit or mobile data you’d like to purchase.
- Enter your email address and select a payment method. You can choose from PayPal, Mastercard, Maestro or Visa.
- Review and complete your order.
Which app is best for international recharge?
GoRecharge helps top-up and recharge your local as well as international mobile numbers in a safe and secure platform.
How do I top up an international number?
How It Works
- Enter the Phone Number. Enter the international mobile number you’d like to recharge.
- Confirm the Mobile Carrier. Confirm your loved one’s phone carrier is correct or update to the appropriate carrier.
- Choose an Amount. Choose the amount that you’d like to send to this phone number.
Do I have to top up every month on pay as you go?
Yes. If you choose a traditional Pay As You Go plan, there’s no need to top-up your phone every month. You’ll just need to keep your SIM card active which normally means using it for a chargeable activity at least once every 180 days.
How do I top up pay as you go?
- Top up over the phone on 2345 free from your Vodafone Pay as you go mobile.
- To top up again, text TOPUP to 2345 with the amount you want to add and the last four digits of your payment card (for example, text TOPUP 10 1234 to add £10 using a card ending in 1234)
Can you top up your phone at the post office?
Just pop into any Post Office branch – you can top up your phone in two ways: E Top-ups: buy instant top-ups using a top up swipe card that’s linked to your mobile phone (check with your mobile provider for more details) E-vouchers: buy a voucher you can activate and top-up your phone with.
What is meant by mobile top up?
Mobile top-ups are also called mobile airtime or recharge.
It’s a simple way to send credit to your family or friends’ cell phones so they can call, send messages, or surf the Internet depending on their phone company’s options.
How can I recharge my Nepal Sim from India?
There are just 4 simple steps; Enter Number, Select Operator, Select or fill the amount details & click on Recharge and Payment. The service allows everyone to add funds through bank accounts using e-banking service. Currently, we have payment gateway of Payumoney and more gateway options will be added in future.
How can I recharge my Dubai Sim from India?
Log on to www.etisalat.ae/quickpay to recharge your prepaid account easily, quickly and securely. Enter your mobile number, the amount, and pay using your credit or debit card.