How can I send money Western Union to Indonesia?
Convenient money transfers to Indonesia
- Send online. Register for free to send money online to the Indonesia. …
- Send with our app. You can send from the Western Union® app right away, or start your transfer in the app and pay in-store. …
- Send in person. Send money conveniently at a Western Union agent location near you.
What is the best way to send money to Indonesia?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Indonesia
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: XE Money Transfers.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal. Wise (formerly known as TransferWise)
Does Indonesia has Western Union?
According to World Bank, Indonesia is among the top remittance recipients in the East Asia and Pacific Region in 2020. Western Union currently provides its services via a large network of Agent locations, facilitating convenient service access for families and loved ones receiving money in Indonesia.
What is the cheapest way to send money to Indonesia?
For example, in the US Ria Money transfer is the cheapest way to send money to Indonesia. It is available only from the United States and not the other way around. OFX offers good prices for money transfers, but you have to send at least 500 dollars.
What does Western Union need to send money?
Start online, finish in store
- Your government-issued ID to be shown at the agent location.
- Your cash or debit card to pay for the transfer amount and fees.
- Your receiver’s first and last name, to be entered as it appears on their government-issued ID.
- Your receiver’s country, and in some cases*** their full address.
How do you transfer money to someone?
- Deposit cash at the bank. The most basic way to move money into someone else’s account is to walk into the bank and tell the teller you’d like to deposit cash. …
- Transfer money electronically. …
- Write a check. …
- Send a money order. …
- Send a cashier’s check. …
- Make a wire transfer.
How long does it take to transfer money to Indonesia?
How long will a money transfer to Indonesia take? On many popular routes, Wise can send your money within one day, as a same day transfer, or even an instant money transfer. Sometimes, different payment methods or routine checks may affect the transfer delivery time.
How much is Western Union money transfer fee?
Western Union, in comparison, charges $5 for a money transfer of up to $50, but a transfer of $900 could cost $76.
How do I transfer money to someone in Bali?
The best ways to send money to Indonesia
- Bank Transfer. Bank transfers are usually the cheapest option when it comes to funding your international money transfer with Wise. …
- Debit Card. Paying for your transfer with a debit card is easy and fast. …
- Credit Card. Paying for your transfer with a credit card is easy and fast.
How much does it cost to send money to Indonesia?
How much does it cost to transfer money to Indonesia? To send money in USD to Indonesia, you pay a small, flat fee of 6.73 USD + 0.38% of the amount that’s converted (you’ll always see the total cost upfront).
How can I send money online in Indonesia?
How to send money to Indonesia in 3 easy steps
- Start your transfer. Pay in INR with your debit card or credit card, or send the money from your online banking.
- Get the best rate out there. Wise always gives you the real and fair mid-market exchange rate.
- Money is locally delivered.
How can I send money to BNI Indonesia?
BNI customer (not a walk-in customer).
- Open BNI Mobile Banking app.
- Select menu transfer and International Remittance.
- After customers read the terms and conditions, press LANJUT.
- Select debet account number.
- Select new input.
- Choose destination country and Bank.
- Input the beneficiary name and address.
Can I send money to Indonesia with PayPal?
And the best part is, if you have an account with PayPal you can start sending money to Indonesia right now with your PayPal payment options right at your fingertips.
Does Indonesia use cash App?
Cash App does not work internationally — you cannot make payments to someone in a different country. Cash App can only be used to send money within the country you live, and the service is only available in the US and UK.
Is transfer wise legit?
Yes it is. Since 2011, more than 8 million customers have used TransferWise. And every month, they trust us to move over $5 billion of their money. We work hard to keep all these customers and their money secure.