A: You can ship anything as long as the item is not a controlled & prohibited good in Singapore.
Can I post medicine to Singapore?
You are not allowed to buy, import or carry personal medications for another person except for family members that the products were initially intended for. Those caught doing so can be prosecuted under Singapore law. … You are responsible for the effects of the medications you bring into Singapore.
Can I send medicine to Singapore from Malaysia?
There are medications that are sold OTC in Malaysia, which in Singapore would require prescription that can only be obtained after a medical consultation. Malaysian prescriptions are not accepted in Singapore.
Can we send medicines by post?
Minister of Communications, Law & IT Sh. Ravi Shankar Prasad, has instructed Secretary Posts to ensure that delivery of medicines through Speed Post is given the highest priority during lockdown.
What items Cannot be sent to Singapore?
Singapore Prohibited and Restricted Items
- Animal products.
- Animal skins.
- Books: hardback/paperback non-comm.
- Bunker oil sample (for analysis)
- Chewing gum (oral dental and medicated gum accepted)
- Cigarette lighters of pistol or revolver shape.
- Coal & firewood.
- Cologne and Perfume, Haz and Non-Haz.
Can I post food to Singapore?
When it comes to sending food items abroad via courier, the rules are relatively simple: You cannot send any food items that are classed as perishables (things that can go off or that can spoil during transit). This is the most important rule of all, and as long as you stick to this rule, you will be just fine.
Can I ship perfume to Singapore?
Perfume and Cologne
However, some courier services like Fedex won’t ship perfumes and colognes at all. Even companies which do – like TNT – require proper labelling, packaging and documentation. That’s because perfumes and colognes are considered dangerous goods, no thanks to their flammable alcohol-based content.
What can you not send to Malaysia?
Prohibited and Restricted Items when Sending to Malaysia
- Knives and daggers.
- Pens and pencils.
- Goods that look like syringes.
- Indecent or pornographic material of any description.
- Counterfeit money.
- Chemicals that are poisonous.
- Cloth with prints or duplicates of verses from the Quran.
Can I post vitamins to Malaysia?
1. Medicines including vitamins and health supplement bringing into Malaysia only for your own personal use or for one of your family members shall not exceeding such quantities as may be reasonably required for one (1) month’s use by one (1) person only.
Can I post seeds to Malaysia?
Seeds are not allowed.
Can I send mobile phone by post?
As you may also be aware it is impossible to ship a Tablet, Mobile or Laptop with An Post. In fact send any electronic device with a lithium battery is not allowed with An Post. Luckily for you, there is no problem send these devices with www.ParcelDirect.ie.
What items Cannot be sent by post?
Please see our Wrapping and packaging advice for additional guidance on sending electronic items.
- Environmentally hazardous substances. International – Not allowed in the mail. …
- Environmental waste. …
- Explosives. …
- Flammable liquids. …
- Flammable solids. …
- Frozen water. …
- Goods made in foreign prisons. …
- Guns for sporting use.
Can I send mobile phone through speed post?
No, you cannot send it by Speed post.
Can you send chocolate to Singapore?
ALL sort of finest choc from around the globe is available in Singapore. Better send him/ her some authentic souvenir from Slovenia, or a fridge magnet – it will be, for sure, o f little interest to the customs and duty matters. No problem sending chocolate to Singapore, no tax to bay if value is less than $400.
How do I mail something to Singapore?
- Put letter, printed paper or paper based items in a rectangle paper-based envelope.
- Write addresses clearly, correctly and completely.
- Use the correct postage fee to avoid delays.
- If sending mail within Singapore, use the correct six-digit postal code. …
- Affix stamps on the top right-hand corner of envelope.
Can you courier food to Singapore?
Travellers returning to Singapore can carry food products for personal consumption without first obtaining an import permit if: the type of food product is allowed; the amount is within the allowance; … the food products will not be sold commercially.