– From July, 1st 2015 to next June 2016, Vietnam Government exempts Visas for nationals of 5 Western European countries as: France, Germany, Spain, United Kingdom and Italy. They do not need visa if staying in Vietnam less than 15 days regardless of their purpose or type of visas.
Which countries can enter Vietnam without visa?
Vietnam visa exemption
- Area. Country. Term of residence.
- Asia. Thailand. Less than 30 days.
- Malaysia. Less than 30 days.
- Singapore. Less than 30 days.
- Indonesia. Less than 30 days.
- Cambodia. Less than 30 days.
- Lao. Less than 30 days.
- Philippines. Less than 21 days.
Can I travel to Vietnam without a visa?
Entry Requirements: You must have a valid passport and a visa (or pre-approval for a visa on arrival) to enter Vietnam. … If you arrive in Vietnam without an appropriate visa (which could be an e-visa) or pre-approval for a visa on arrival, you will be denied entry.
What countries can EU citizens visit without visa?
The EU has achieved full reciprocity with the following countries (meaning the citizens of those countries may travel to all EU member states visa-free) — Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Dominica, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Honduras, …
Can I get a visa on arrival in Vietnam?
Can I can get the visa directly at Vietnam airport? No, you can not. In order to obtain your visa on arrival, you must apply online for an approval letter (pre-approved visa letter) through a travel agency.
How much does a Vietnam visa cost?
How much is Vietnam visa for American Citizens
|Type of visa||1 pax||Stamping fee|
|1 month single entry||$21||$25|
|3 months single entry||$34||$25|
|1 month multiple entry||$26||$50|
|1 year multiple (United States only)||$35||$135|
How can I get permanent residency in Vietnam?
Permanent residence cards application usually consists of
Police Clearance issued by a competent authority of the country of which he/she is a citizen. The diplomatic note of the representative office of the country for which he/she is a citizen requests Vietnam to allow his/her permanent residence.
Can I apply for Vietnam visa online?
Easily apply for the Vietnam visa online.
The easiest way to acquire your Vietnam visa is by applying for it online. This can be done 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through this website using the digital application form. After filling in your data, you make the payment.
How long can a foreigner stay in Vietnam?
1 month tourist visa allows foreign visitors to enter and reside in Vietnam up to 30 days. About 3 month visa, visitors can stay in the country up to 90 days (3 months). According to the regulation of Vietnam Immigration Department, visitors entering Vietnam by a tourist visa can reside in the country up to 4 months.
How can I get visa for Vietnam?
Documents Required for Vietnam Tourist Visa Application for Indians
- Duly filled-up application form for the visa on arrival. It is also known as an M3 form.
- Proper approval letter that lets you acquire the visa upon arrival at Vietnam’s airport.
- For visa on arrival, you must also pay the stamping fee applicable in cash.
Which passport is the strongest?
Japanese passports are currently the most powerful in the world. That’s according to the migration and citizenship consultancy, Henley & Partners, which compiles a list of the world’s most potent passports four times a year – and the ones that allow holders to travel widely and visa-free come out on top.
Do EU citizens need visa for Norway?
EU/EEA citizens do not need a visa to visit Norway, and can stay for up to three months. If you wish to stay longer, you must register with the police.
Can EU citizens travel to US without visa?
Visiting the United States Without A Visa. The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) enables citizens of participating countries to travel to the U.S. for tourism or business for 90 days or less without obtaining a U.S. visa. These citizens can use the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA).
Which country can get visa on arrival in Vietnam?
And the most important part, citizens from the following countries can obtain entry visa at the airports in Vietnam upon arrival.
List of Country Can Be Offered VOA to Vietnam.
|Albania||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
Can I get a visa at the airport?
Visas may be obtained in advance, although airport visas are available for U.S. citizens. Travelers who opt to obtain an airport visa should expect delays upon arrival.
How can I get visa on arrival?
Visa on Arrival
- To obtain a visa at the border, you must first travel to countries requiring this procedure and be able to pay the necessary visa fee. …
- By traveling to countries that provide border gate visas, you can get rid of one of the most time-consuming procedures when going abroad; visa procedures.